Biyernes, Enero 20, 2017

I hate mosquito bites, I hate DENGUE!

I hate Dengue. Yes, that’s exactly how I feel about the illness after being diagnosed with dengue and wasn’t able to work for 2 weeks. I can’t imagine a tiny mosquito bite would do so much damage to a fully-grown healthy adult? The thing is, I can’t even remember when I was bitten.

And since I have kids now, I don’t want them to experience what I feel when I lost 14 days of my life in the hospital. I have learned that the best way to deal with dengue is to prevent it. So I become cautious in my surroundings, with the help of the whole family we clear roof gutter and put insecticide, change water in vases and bowls, flip the flower pot plates and turn over water storage containers when not in use.

But the most important thing that I did was to search for something that really solve my problem. I saw a lot of Insect Repellent online but good thing I found OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion.
Off! Overtime
What: Off! Overtime is an insect repelling lotion that offers eight-hour protection.
How: Rub lotion on the exposed skin.
Why it’s good: Its long-lasting effect offers convenience. No need to reapply every four hours.

                                                                                                                                            Off! For Kids
What: Off! For Kids is an insect repelling lotion that was formulated for kids. It offers three hours of protection and comes with a tropical fresh fragrance.
How: Apply lotion to exposed skin.
Why it’s good: Off! For Kids’ formula is gentle and smells like melons and berries


I am a working mom that is why I am guilty of not having a quality time to my kids. After work I see to it that we have atleast 1 to 2 hours to play and to have bonding moments together. They love playing outdoor and it is part of our daily routine to bond and play outside as their reward after taking the nap in the afternoon.


I admit, I was really a paranoid mom that's why before leaving the house, I always make sure that the kids apply OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion before going out. For them we used Off! For Kids and Off! Overtime whenever we go out.

With OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion, I am now certified worry free from mosquito bite and dengue.




I can say that my kids love OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion because it is non-sticky and non-greasy so it’s comfortable for them to play after applying the lotion. The scent is light and fairly pleasant too, so it doesn’t bother them. It is formulated for kids and I'm assured that it’s safe for my kids to use.

Off Lotion is our number one Shield!
For all the mom like me, worry no more because it is super affordable and budget friendly! Off! for Kids is available at leading supermarkets, drugstores, and sari-sari stores nationwide. It’s available in three sizes: Sachet (6ml) – P7, Bottle (50ml) – P76 & Bottle (100ml) – P135.



With the help of OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion, we all enjoy the freedom to play outdoors, we all know that kids are happier outside, healthier, and more relaxed. We are so lucky because OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion achieved their goal by protecting everyone from killer mosquito.




We don’t need to worry about mosquitoes and other insect bites because we all have the freedom to do whatever we wants and thanks to our hero, OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion.

Just for Fun I also have here 5 interesting facts about mosquito
1. Only Female Mosquitoes Bite 
2. Mosquitoes Prefer Darker Colors
3. Mosquitoes Do Prefer to Bite Some People Over Others
4. A Full Moon Makes Mosquitoes More Active
5. Mosquitoes Need Only One Tablespoon of Water to Breed

19 (na) komento:

Jd ayon kay ...

Off Lotion din gamit ng mga Kapatid ko effective talaga. Nice blog :)

Jd ayon kay ...

nice blog, very informative, i really learned a lot on by simply ready it. I also like the video, well presented!

Unknown ayon kay ...

I hate dengue too. Health is wealth. Bawal magkasakit at mahal magkasakit ngayon. Kaya habang maaga palang iwasan na. Ika nga Prevention is better than cure.

Unknown ayon kay ...

I hate dengue too. Health is wealth. Bawal magkasakit at mahal magkasakit ngayon. Kaya habang maaga palang iwasan na. Ika nga Prevention is better than cure.

angelica caranto ayon kay ...

Nice blog! Very informative! Effective tlaga Ang off lotion! Gamit ko Rin yan sa mga kids ko eh hehe :) gL sis!

Unknown ayon kay ...

Kahit ako off lotion ang gamit mula noon hanggang ngayon feeling ko safe na safe ako..
Ito rin papagamit ko sa future baby ko..

Unknown ayon kay ...

Nice......informative...good luck sis

Unknown ayon kay ...

Nice......informative...good luck sis

Imelda Palad ayon kay ...

We also use Off Lotion in our home to protect us all most especially the kids against Dengue...it's better to be safe than sorry! Very nice blog...Two thumbs up sis!!! :-D

acodeza ayon kay ...

I hate mosquito bites they not only bring deadly diseases but also I hate scratching my skin whenever I got a bite. Lalo na sa anak ko

Unknown ayon kay ...

Nice info sis..off lotion din gamit namen

Unknown ayon kay ...

Maganda talaga ang off lotion...nice sis ๐Ÿ˜Š ganda ng article mo,,very informative lalo na sa tulad kong nanay.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Unknown ayon kay ...

Super effective at subok na subok sa buong pamilya namin.

Unknown ayon kay ...

Very informative. Nice blog po. Goodluck

Unknown ayon kay ...

Nice entry... this is true, you can try off lotion is very effective to my brother child , you can protect your child in dengue too by using off lotion..

Unknown ayon kay ...

Wow, very informative. This product will prevent people from getting DENGUE. Keep it up and more power for contributing for Dengue awareness and prevention.

Lisa ayon kay ...

Same here, I hate mosquito bites! My son had a dengue when he was only 3 years old. Just imagine me freakin' out when it happened. My son's hemoglobin went down. We were transferred to another hospital to monitor his platelets. Thank God my husband's mother and sister were there to assist us in the hospital.

Our area has shrubs, flower pots and trees. That's why I use off lotion na especially when he go out playing.

Jeraldine Tolentino ayon kay ...

Nagka dengue ndin ang eldest son ko kya to make sure na di na mangyayari sa ibng anak ko pinapahiran ko na sila ng off lotion para iwas dengue,and worry no more๐Ÿ˜Š

Unknown ayon kay ...

Wow! Salamat sa impormasyon about dengue!
Buti na lng may panlaban/protection about jan,thank u sa magandang balita,nice blog! Thank u sa dahil may OFF LOTION para makaiwas sa kaso ng dengue. √